Alliance Française has been promoting French culture and language in Cork since 1947. As an internationally recognised label of quality, Alliance Française has a long-standing tradition of excellence and expertise in teaching French offering a wide variety of French courses. New management in 2017 wanted to inject a new lease of life into the promotion of Franco-Irish cultural bonds, increase memberships and most importantly increase course sign-ups.
About Alliance Française
● Alliance Française de Cork offer French courses for all ages and levels, including pre-school, primary, secondary, third-level and adults.
● Increase Membership
● Implement new e-commerce website with an easily updatable inbuilt system which could reflect seasonal changes to Alliance Française's courses
● Increase course sign-ups and revenue
● Design and print 4 seasonal booklets promoting all courses.
● To link the companies print marketing to their website and their digital marketing strategy to a streamlined sales system.
● A sophisticated yet simple structure was implemented across the entire Alliance Française brand and website offering the ability to update entire seasonal offerings with a few clicks.
● A new membership system was designed, implemented and promoted.
● Blogging was utilised to generate traffic
● Page 1 of Google search results captured for key search terms.
● Class bookings increased by 20% in 6 months
● Membership signups increased by 25% in 6 months
● A simple yet sophisticated booking system was implemented into the site which brought online revenue from €0 to €50,000 per month.
● A clean system to help with administration and sales
It was incredible to have found Paul. From the day he started with us he organised, arranged and moved Alliance Française forward in all regards. From handling our Seasonal brochures to building our new brand and website, handling the design, marketing, web work and print marketing of the entire French Film Festival himself and developing a simple to use online system for us to take bookings via our website - he was a saviour.
Director, Alliance Française, Cork
Due to the sheer volume of courses offered by Alliance Française, the company constantly found it difficult to:
a) Keep on top of their marketing needs
b) Blend their needed print marketing with any online marketing.
Every season, courses and classes changed with constant changes occurring in real-time. It was simply too difficult for someone to constantly update their website courses, classes, fees, marketing material and more every few weeks, months and seasons (and also to do this indefinitely)
The Importance and Power of Structure
By matching the brand and structure of the website perfectly with the in-house structure of Alliance Française's courses, I was able to build a complete hierarchal structure into the entire brand of Alliance Française. Essentially 4 seasonal structures were built into the website which could be updated with the click of a button. This brand and structure was also reflected in the real world in terms of booklets, posters, leaflets and more.
A System for Subsequent Marketing
Once brand, website, courses, booklets, signage, sales pages and funnels were designed and implemented, every course was cleverly linked to its respective seasonal structure. This resulted in a streamlined website where an in-house team member could update simple elements such as fees, course times or information within real world booklets and all elements within the website would subsequently update.
This resulted in a lead-generating system which can be utilised by any member of Alliance Française with little or no training allowing them to constantly update and market the company online now and forever.
An entire new website was developed, sitting atop a hierarchal structure were the website structure reflected the real world structure of how the company ran
A membership system was designed and developed and brought to the forefront of the companies brand image and marketing strategy
All services, course information, fee's, Seasonal booklets and more can be updated within a simple backend system becoming subsequently reflected on the websiteAll services, course information, fee's, Seasonal booklets and more can be updated within a simple backend system becoming subsequently reflected on the website
Seasonal Booklets Designed and Printed. A seasonal structure was implemented across all forms of marketing from in-house promotional material to print marketing to digital marketing
Website designed for the 29th Cork French Film Festival
Launching the 2018 French Film Festival Booklet
Paul Feeney with Directeur of Alliance Française, Morgan Desméroux
Mayor of Cork Launching the 2018 French Film Festival
Exhibition Banners, Booklets, Signs, Banners, Leaflets and Flyers were designed and printed
Local Advertising & PR