Founded in 1989 by Helen Hourican, H-training grew in a pre-internet era via referrals and word of mouth. To continue to grow the challenge was to mold 30 years of experience into an online brand and lead-generating digital marketing strategy.
● H-Training provides a wide range of HR and Learning and Development Solutions to private and public sector organisations on a local and national basis.
● Increase sales in Interview Coaching.
● Implement a system and marketing strategy which could be continuously updated, grown and promoted easily by H-Training.
● Bring H-Training to page 1 of Google in relation to key search terms.
● Build a website with a foundation and structure the H-Training brand could grow on indefinitely.
● A module system was implemented into the website giving potential leads the ability to take online courses.
● An online video course was designed, developed and implemented including email automation.
● Sales pages were designed, promoted and tracked promoting specific services.
● Blogging was utilised to generate traffic, leads and to increase Google rankings.
● Page 1 in Google for key search terms was secured.
● Sales in Interview Coaching increased by 22% in 6 months
● Traffic increased by over 100%
● Leads via the website increased by 80%
● Online sales for Interview Coaching tripled.
The first step to building the online H-Training brand was to focus the endless experience H-Training offered into a solid foundational structure. This foundation was narrowed down to 6 categories. Once this foundation was in place, a more accurate SEO narrative was built with correct SEO blogging categories sitting atop a now clear, neat and correct website structure.
While H-Training offer a premium service they compete with larger firms with more staff and vast marketing budgets. H-Training had to be presented in the correct and true light of being a more hands-on company showcasing to its customers a much more direct, personal and 1-2-1 relationship.
Sales pages containing tracking and linked to targeted Facebook Ad campaigns were built and promoted via SEO, Blogging and content marketing. This created a closed-loop marketing system whereby each article, lesson and post added increased traffic, leads and email subscribers. This closed-loop system also compounded with each new piece of content added resulting in a never-ending flow of traffic and leads.
New logo, fonts, icons and colour schemes were introduced to modernise the brand
A new web design and brand was built atop a hierarchal SEO structure to increase SEO and lead generation
A 10 minute Interview Coaching Crash Course Sales page was developed, designed, tracked, automated and implemented becoming a strong hook for consistent lead generation and sales
An emphasise on Interview Coaching was designed into the website with focus areas to direct customers to specific sales pages
Paul Feeney is a Brand Manager, SEO Specialist, Marketer and Designer who helps businesses increase traffic, convert leads and close sales.
Develop the perfect Identity and Market Position for the American Wearable Sensing Market
McMonagle Marble & Granite’s & Nationwide Success with SEO & Blogging
Branding The Smuggler Inn’s 200 Years of History into a New Hotel Website, Pub Brand & New Cafe
Reinvigorating the Online Image of Alliance Française while increasing Revenue and Membership