Using Google advertising combined with the 80:20 rule is one of the most effective and cost-efficient marketing tactic for a global company.
Here are 6 reasons reasons you should consider this marketing approach:
1. Wide Reach: Google is the most popular search engine globally, with billions of searches conducted daily. By utilising Google advertising, you can tap into this massive user base and reach potential customers from all around the world. This broad reach allows you to target specific demographics, locations, and interests, ensuring your ads are seen by a relevant audience.
2. Cost-Effective: Google offers a variety of advertising options, including pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns like Google AdWords. With PPC, you only pay when someone clicks on your ad, which means you're not wasting money on impressions that don't generate any engagement. By implementing the 80:20 rule (also known as the Pareto Principle), you focus on the 20% of your efforts that generate 80% of the results. This approach enables you to allocate your budget efficiently to the most effective campaigns, maximising your return on investment.
3. Targeted Advertising: Google advertising platforms allow you to target specific keywords, demographics, locations, and interests. This level of targeting ensures that your ads are displayed to the right people who are actively searching for products or services similar to what you offer. By focusing on the most relevant audience, you increase the likelihood of converting leads into customers, maximising your marketing efforts.
4. Measurable Results: Google provides robust analytics and tracking tools to measure the performance of your advertising campaigns. You can easily track the number of impressions, clicks, conversions, and the overall return on investment. This data allows you to make data-driven decisions, optimise your campaigns, and allocate your resources to the most successful strategies. By leveraging the 80:20 rule, you can identify the top-performing campaigns and invest more resources into those, further improving your marketing efficiency.
5. Flexibility and Scalability: Google advertising offers a range of flexible options, allowing you to adjust your budget, targeting parameters, and ad content based on real-time performance and market conditions. This flexibility enables you to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and optimise your campaigns for maximum effectiveness. Additionally, Google advertising platforms can scale with your business, accommodating your growth as you expand globally, ensuring your marketing efforts stay aligned with your business goals.
6. Data-Driven Optimisation: The combination of Google advertising and the 80:20 rule provides a strong foundation for data-driven optimisation. By continuously monitoring and analyzing the performance metrics of your campaigns, you can identify patterns, trends, and opportunities for improvement. This iterative optimization process allows you to refine your advertising strategies, focusing on the most impactful 20% of your efforts and eliminating or minimizing less effective campaigns. As a result, you can achieve better results with less waste, making it an efficient and cost-effective approach.
By leveraging Google advertising in conjunction with the 80:20 rule, you can reach a vast audience, target specific demographics, optimise your budget, and continuously refine your marketing strategies based on data-driven insights.
By maximising your reach, minimising wasted resources, and focusing on the most impactful campaigns this combination is one of the best 'bang for your buck' marketing tactics.